Friday, May 11, 2012

A picture that makes you laugh




"Come on kids, lets hop on the couch, scooch together and show of our blindingly colorful and over-sized Crocs!"

I don't think I even have to say anything? Not only do these clown shoes get bigger and brighter by the day, but they come in different styles now! Aaaaahhh!!!

Why? Numerous articles and reports confirm they are not healthy, nor comfortable, instead they make squeaky sounds, you look like an idiot, they don't go with anything and they don't even up your level of cool. And quite frankly, they scare the crap out of me!

What happened to good old fashioned flats and sandals? (Which are actually in proportion with your feet.) Sometimes, when hanging out at the Starbucks downstairs from my apartment, I count the amount of Crocs parading past me. This is not something I'm particularly proud of, but never fails to give me a good laugh.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I know, they must be the ugliest shoes EVER made. Although, I must admit, I own a pair, but mine is cute and small and black...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stem saam met Liesl, glad nie my smaak nie.
    Gelukkig is die winkels oorvol met pragtige vroulike skoene om van te kies. xxx

    ReplyDelete