Friday, May 25, 2012

May Fashion Purchases 2012


I may have mentioned before that I slightly, kinda, really LOVE shopping; from beautiful floral dresses to skinny jeans, light blouses and lots more! 

My favorite May fashion purchases:

I am a huge fan of ZARA. It's light, playful and fits perfectly every time, with no need to even try it on. Although it's summer here in the UAE, with temperatures reaching 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit), it's always smart to carry a light jacket or blazer for indoors where the air conditioning threatens to give you frost bite. So this is what I purchased from ZARA this month:

ZARA blue patterned blazer
I thought this patterned blazer is so interesting. Had to have it!

ZARA dress
The dress is just beautiful. Dress it up with heels and it's perfect for date night, or wear sandals with it and you are ready for a casual day out with the girls.

ZARA blouse
ZARA blouse
ZARA blouse
These blouses are all so soft and chic. Super light and fits perfectly! 

ZARA TRF sandals
The sandals are from Zara's TRF collection. I love them and wear them almost everyday.
Wedges from SPRING
I stumbled upon these beautiful wedges at SPRING. I bought them immediately and in both colors. They are super comfortable. Dress it up with a summer dress, or wear them with you favorite pair of skinny jeans.

CHANEL Chance perfume
This summer I'm taking a chance on CHANEL. See what I did there? Like my entire collection at home, Chance from CHANEL is super fresh and light. Absolutely perfect for summer. 

Schwarzkopf Perfect Mousse permanent color
 
I enjoy experimenting with hairstyles and colors, although I always tend to go back to my favorite, which is red. It may seem daring, but I think it suits my fair skin, freckles and green eyes. More likely a winter hair color, but it makes me feel confident and playful. 

Now for the shocker; I color it myself! Schwarzkopf makes it really easy with the new DIY Mousse Hair Color. I'd definitely recommend it.

Which of these do you like best? And did you buy something this month that you absolutely love?

3 comments:

  1. I also love ZARA, although they are a bit on the expensive side here in Taiwan. I especially love their SS2012 collection!

    Your hair is beautiful! :-)

    Liesl xxx
    http://www.pretty-random-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie sussie, Eks mal oor die haerkleur.
    xxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jou hare is baie mooi, amper so mooi soos jou hart.
    Baie lief vir jou en jou pragtige sussie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete