Thursday, May 10, 2012

A picture of the cast from your favorite show


It's obvious to everyone who knows me that FRIENDS has been my favorite TV show for as long as I can remember. I don't even have to consider or think about this one.

When it still aired, I could be found, along with most of the town, glued to our couches, waiting to discover what the writers came up with, and how funny the cast will act it out. From hysterical laughter to Ross & Rachel's break up's, it always made for great TV; it even made you feel that you were a part of it.

One of my most exciting memories was the day my brother came home from working on a cruise ship for 6 months, and he surprised our family with the entire series. Needless to say, no one could get any action out of us until every episode was watched, replayed and discussed. 

It was sad to watch that last episode, which was all everyone could talk about for days. The perfect ending; the cast hanging out in Monica & Chandler's apartment, they leave, and the camera zooms in on the photo frame that's been on their door since forever. The music gives you chills, and before you know it, everyone's in tears!

Since then I have only managed to find a few really good TV shows that I love. My favorites include, Modern Family, How I met your Mother, CSI Miami, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and New Girl. Care to share yours?

3 comments:

  1. I just loved friends, alway putting me in a good relaxed mood.
    Love your blog !!!!
    Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friends!!! I have almost every season!! Its the best show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you! It's the best tv show ever!
    xoxo
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete