Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vienna Calling!

Vienna Calling!
I woke up this morning, snuggled under a warm cuddly duvet cover, my eyes catching a glimpse of the snow outside and I know I am exactly where I’m meant to be.. Vienna!
I absolutely love the whole city experience, especially during Christmas time, where my most treasured and memorable travel moments are inevitably linked to sparkly lights, the smell of fresh Christmas trees, arts & crafts for sale and children eating away on gigantic gingerbread cookies with German holiday writings on them!

Going out with crew is something spectacular, yet hilarious, as everyone from different cultures enjoy different foods etc. And where some are working on their 3rd “bratwurst” sausage, some are getting tipsy on one glass of “gluwein”
Vienna, like Hamburg, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich & Zurich are fabulous and “must see places” during Christmas time. You feel the absolute joy & love everywhere and it brings you back to what Christmas is all about!
Blessings & love for everyone during this special time!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see Vienna over the holidays! It sounds amazing!

    Liesl xxx
    http://www.pretty-random-things.com/

    ReplyDelete